Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Getting Going

Although I am still having trouble getting used to the new technology being introduced in this class, I am also getting more interested in refining my skills and being able to better represent my thoughts in these formats.  I have a long way to go to be sure.

My feelings toward technology are still mixed.  I have a full appreciation for what is possible and has been done with it all, but there are many things I don't see the need or use for.  Perhaps it's more the overuse or misuse of the technology we have at hand that bothers me moreso than the technology itself.  I am certainly more nature oriented but I will never slander the name of technology in order to promote a simpler way of life.  I think people need to stop thinking in black and white as far as nature versus technology is concerned.  There's a balance to everything...  

No comments:

Post a Comment